Hill Middle School offers a variety of clubs and organizations. So whatever your interests may be, Hill offers something for everyone!
Cross Country Club
- Starting in September - Usually several weeks after the Regular Cross Country team has begun practices.
- Watch the daily announcements for specific starting dates.
- 6th-8th Grade students are welcome to come and run along side the cross country team on particular pre-set dates. (See flyer for dates)
- Gives 6th grade students an opportunity to experience cross country running without the competitive aspect of an interscholastic team.
- Students should have a Permission Slip turned in. It is available in the main office or for download from the Hill website.
UPDATE: 2012 Season Permission Form Download (UPDATED ON 9/7/2012)
- Starting in March - Watch the daily announcements for specific starting dates
- All students are welcome to get into shape for the spring season or just run for fun.
- Perfect for those who have not run for a while
- Students should have a Permission Slip turned in. It is available in the office or for download from the Hill website.
- Weather appropriate clothing is required.
- Club meets outside the Fitness Room at 3:10 pm
UPDATE: 2011 Season Permission Form Download (UPDATED ON 4/6/2011)
Try your hand at journalism and help publish the Hill Middle School Newspaper.
Meets throughout the school year to design the Trailblazer yearbook.
Meets winter & spring. Whether you’re a beginner or advanced, the Chess Club will match your skills!
Meets in fall & winter. Tap into your creative & artistic abilities FACS Club – meets in fall & winter. Learn to cook some wonderful snacks!
Goes for 1 one day trips
Math, Magic & Munchies – meets for snacks and math related games. Finish off with a tournament with our other middle schools.
meets throughout the school year. Join us for snacks and book discussion.
Meets in the spring. Do research & conduct experiments on a variety of topics.